PROFESSIONAL SALES CERTIFICATION COURSE - OUTLINE:
Selling with Value - Understanding the Sales Process
- Defining and Developing the Core Skills to deal with prospective customers and clients.
- Understanding the Process of Sales
- Kinds of Sales, Relationships & Value
- Concept of Difference Makers
- Pre-call Preparation sheet
- Sales Call Process - ERIC
- Creating The Sales Pitch
- Selling benefits – FAB approach
- Process of Handling Objections
- Criteria for categorizing the prospects for different customer segments
- A Result Oriented Process Driven approach towards better Selling Success
Territory Planning :
- Think strategically about the Territory and Collaborate with team members to create and maintain your Personal Documented Plan elements that provide quarterly guidance for the team
- Strengthen and Leverage Key Relationships with Line-of-Business and C-level executives
- Build the pipeline by Identifying New Opportunities that support client needs
- Fully Utilize Resources from all channels through preferred routes-to-market
- Prioritize the team's strategies and actions
- Maintain Plan Vitality
Key Account Management:
- Develop a Framework to qualify and assess an account as a Key Account.
- Evolve a ‘Due Diligence Template’ for mapping a sales activity profile.
- Develop a tool for Building and Maintaining a strong Customer Base not only in terms of numbers they buy but in terms of Range of Services accessed.
- Evolve a powerful tool to indicate and measure the strength of relationship with its key customers objectively.
- Evolve a 'Tactical Checklist' to understand the probability of securing an order in a specific opportunity with the Key account.
- Improve Understanding of engaging customers in a Business Value Dialog throughout the Buying Cycle
- Build preference for Client Partnership and Solutions
- Learn New Techniques and Sales aids to enhance Sales Execution and Effectiveness
- Apply the four ‘Difference Makers’ to keep healthy opportunities Advancing and Revitalize those that might be in trouble
- Use the Opportunity Plan throughout the selling process to continually evaluate an opportunity and if/when to disengage
- Develop an Integrated View of appropriate sales enabling actions
Digital Marketing & Strategic Sales Rain Maker:
- Position ourselves as strategic partners with our clients
- Use the Opportunity Plan throughout the selling process to continually evaluate an opportunity and if/when to Disengage
- Increase the Quantity and Quality of Relationships in the C-suite (e.g. CEO, CFO, CIO, COO, etc)
- Renew Confidence and Ability to bring Value to C-Level executives and key buyers
- Establish and Build a personal network and system for managing that network, for a lifetime of relationship building and nurturing
- Work with our clients on their most significant issues
- Operate at all levels of our clients' organization with their key decision makers
- Address our clients' most Strategic Issues (not just financial management)
- Jointly shape our clients' future
- Shape a Cross Brand Account team culture
- Develop an integrated sales and relationship management culture
- Jointly bring the full value to our clients
Prospecting & Building & Managing a Strong Pipeline:
- Identifying your best odds Target Markets & Prospects
- Crafting attention-grabbing Value Propositions
- Refining the Value Proposition & Calling Techniques
- Using Email to enhance your Prospecting results
- Understanding and scripting the Follow-up Strategy
- Getting past the Gatekeepers
- Objections handling & closing appointments
- Gaining access to Tough Prospects with Social Media
- Prospect within Current and Previous Customer Accounts
- Purpose of superior Proposals
- Features of superior proposals
- Proposal document and its influence on evaluators’ scores
- Key indicators of a winning Proposal
- Developing an effective, written, sales strategy
- Using time effectively
- Baseline solutions and winning price
- Proposal outline and compliance checklist
- Executive summary
- Clarity and persuasive responses
- Implementing strategy in proposal content
- Using Boilerplates
- Approaching the task
- Planning for reviews and revisions
Presentation & Grooming:
- Having the right Attitude & Beliefs
- An understanding of their Strengths and Weaknesses on an individual basis. Sets the parameters for improvement.
- Content of a presentation
- An understanding of how to structure a presentation - content is not the same as the Structure
- Understanding the importance of Personal Projection
- Presenting to a Context
- Behaviour – Voice.
- A more systematic and purposeful way to use technology
- The ‘hygiene’ elements of presentations
- Behaviour – Body Language
Strategic selling - Understanding Finance:
- The participants want to empower themselves with essential finance knowledge to help them understand
- How their actions contribute in meeting the financial objectives of the business and how they can impact it
- Equip themselves with basic financial knowledge for their Operational and Strategic decision making and therefore understand the various financial tools that may be used for decision making
- Understand and analyse financials of their business , business unit
- Get an overview, conceptual understanding and appreciation of the various financial and costing processes, terminologies, systems and the transactional aspects
- Understand the drivers and therefore the required actions at their end– high level as well as transactional aspects of a good and healthy financial, costs and cash flows
- At the end of this the participants are clear about the various definitions which they normally come across and are able to understand the financial statements. They are able to see the linkage of their action to financials. This builds the necessary base to analyse financial statements
- Understand the underlying principles of negotiation and learn what you can do to get the best outcome.
- Use a negotiation strategy that moves you closer to a win/win outcome.
- Prepare for negotiation by following a step-by-step approach and set your critical limits.
- Use a set of psychological tactics to explore the other side’s motives and learn how to respond to tactics used by them.
- Derive specific values based on your negotiation variables and use them to bargain systematically over your settlement range.
- Finalise the outcome of your negotiation to get exactly what you have asked for.